There are more online webinar platforms available today than ever before (especially post-2020). The need for the next new-and-improved software is only going to rise as companies and marketers make the big move to do business primarily over wifi.
The best webinar platforms are not those that come with all the bells and whistles or an unlimited number of attendees, but the ones that can offer you and your audience the most value.
That said, each webinar platform comes with its own unique features, pricing structures, and tools.
In this guide, we’ll go over the best webinar platforms on the market so you can conduct business, connect with your audience, or sell your products to a live audience both professionally and easily.
- What Are The Best Webinar Platforms?
- 1. Demio
- 2. EverWebinar
- 3. Livestorm
- 4. WebinarNinja
- 5. ClickMeeting
- 6. WebinarJam
- 7. GoToWebinar
- 8. EasyWebinar
- Final Thoughts
What Are The Best Webinar Platforms?
In many cases, you don’t need the highest-priced webinar platform to get the job done – and done well. To find the best webinar platform that’s right for you and your marketing goals you’ll need to consider three main things:
- Your budget
- Features and tools
- Nature of video conferencing (live, on-demand, recorded)
Most webinar platforms will have tiered pricing structures ranging from lowest to highest. You can expect to pay anywhere between $39/month up to and beyond $199/month, depending on what features and accessibility you need.
For example, if you need lots of horsepower in terms of attendee allowance you will pay accordingly compared to a plan that has a small and limited number of seats available.
Keep that answer in mind as we highlight the best platforms for small businesses, non-profits, education, and more.
Demio is the “hassle-free” webinar for marketers. The user-interface is one of the sleekest and functional, with join-in-browser capability and a modern design that aims to reflect well on your brand or business.
What’s more, Demio is all about connecting “personally at scale” thanks to their highly engaging events, tools, and features such as their HD recording, interactive presentations, automated replays, handouts, and more.
- Live, Series, Hybrid, Automated, and On-Demand event types
- No-download join in browser with one click
- Best visually-pleasing webinar platform
- Conduct interactive polls, CTA’s, give gifts, and more
- Built-in integrations with Zapier, Mailchimp, Marketo, Drip, etc
Pricing for Demio starts at $49/month for the Starter plan capable of hosting 50 attendees, then $99/month for 150 attendees, and $234/month for 500 attendees with the Business package. Paying annually saves you 30%.
EverWebinar is a great webinar solution for hosting and scheduling pre-recorded or automated webinars that give the effect of being streamed live. They were one of the first to become popular as an “evergreen webinar” whose mission is to increase user sign-ups.
Recreating the live experience for users is what EverWebinar does best. It also comes packed with additional features so you’re sure to have your bases covered for your webinar needs.
- Automate and schedule webinars at ease with set intervals and Just-In-Time functionality
- No downloads necessary, browser only
- Dynamic attendee display to give the appearance of a large live audience
- Clickable offers, polls & surveys, live chat simulator
- Email notifications, integration with WebinarJam, fully-customizable pages
EverWebinar currently offers three subscriptions: Installment Plan ($199 x 3 per year), Annual Plan ($499/year), Biennial Plan ($799 every two years).
Livestorm is another browser-based webinar platform that enables your business to share live streams in real-time, on-demand, or by automation. It’s a simple software designed to cut out distractions and bring you only the best and must-have features.
With Livestorm, you can host product demos, provide online lessons, conduct live meetings, or schedule pre-recorded webinars on auto-pilot.
- Live, On-Demand, Automated webinars
- Integrates with Slack, Salesforce, HubSpot, Zapier, and more
- Attendees can participate across devices
- Advanced marketing insights and analytics
- Fully-customizable to fit your brand aesthetic
Livestream is the ideal webinar solution for companies of all sizes, with plans ranging from $99/month for 100 attendees, $198 for 250, and $298 for up to 1,000 live attendees. Additional hosts cost $99 each. A free plan is also available but is limited to 10 live attendees and 20 minutes/event.
WebinarNinja is often referred to as the “all-in-one solution” of webinar platforms, especially for small businesses. Create, host, and share webinars with ease thanks to Webinar’s intuitive user-interface, design, and features.
If you are focused on converting attendees into customers, WebinarNinja offers all the tools you may need to do just that and more.
- Live, Automated, Hybrid, Series, On-Demand webinars
- Unlimited registrants and replay attendees
- Top-quality video transmission with zero lag
- Benefit from multiple presenters, instant chat, auto email notifications, etc
- Registration & Thank You page templates, analytics, data and media storage
WebinarNinja has competitive pricing plans starting as low as $49/month for 100 attendees and two presenters. If you need more power, the next tiers are $95/month for 300 attendees, $159/month for 500, and $249/month for 1,000. Save 20% on all plans when you pay annually.
ClickMeeting is a simple yet powerful webinar platform solution for independent businesses, teachers, trainers, and non-profits. Their number one value is accessibility, ensuring webinars that are easy to organize, host, and share.
There’s no feature you will be missing when it comes to ClickMeeting. Actually, it offers one of the best price-value in the industry, with competitive rates that are flexible and scalable.
- Automated, On-Demand, and Paid webinars
- Subaccounts, multi-users, and custom branding
- Interactive rooms with audio/video, presentations, white boards, and screen sharing
- Webinar storage, attendee tracking, performance analysis
- Waiting room with agenda, social sharing, basic app integration
You can try ClickMeeting free for 30 days (no card required) before switching to one of their paid plans which start out as little as $25/month with the capacity to host 25 attendees.
WebinarJam is one of the newest webinar platforms, launched in February 2020, and is quickly becoming one of the most popular. WebinarJam is actually the sister company of EverWebinar mentioned above, so the masterminds behind this platform already know what’s crucial to include in a quality webinar solution.
That said, WebinarJam focuses on providing all the features and tools ideal for streaming live webinars in particular.
Thanks to its capacity to host up to 5,000 live attendees with up to six presenters, WebinarJam is ideal for larger companies and businesses appealing to a big audience. It’s also a great choice if you intend to use the webinar to sell or promote products, share a coaching program, or present to an audience.
- High-quality HD broadcasting with 30 FPS across all devices
- Live chat, Q&A, private comments, sticky announcements
- Automated recordings with “Replica Replays”
- Scheduled, Series, Right-Now, Always On event types
- Speaker request with attendee on-screen functionality
Plans for WebinarJam start out at $499/year with the Basic plan with 500 attendees, $699/year for the Professional plan with 2,000 attendees, and $999/year for the Enterprise plan including up to 5,000 attendees.
GoToWebinar is one of the leading webinar platforms that aim to bring you “success without the stress.” With GoToWebinar, you’ll be able to plan, host, and follow-up on all your webinars with just a few clicks.
Currently, over 2.7 million webinars have been hosted through GoToWebinar, with over 50,000 customers worldwide. They promise to deliver everything you need for a great webinar, including the following.
- Event management with flexible scheduling
- Integrated analytics and data on attendee performance
- Engaging events like polls, videos, GoToStage sharing (on-demand)
- Auto email invites, confirmations, and reminders
- Webinar templates with custom branding and registration
GoToWebinar’s pricing plans are fairly competitive. It costs $49/month for 100 attendees on the Lite plan, $99/month for 250 participants, $149/month for 500, and $399/month for 3,000. Add-ons are available for all plans.
EasyWebinar is an all-in-one webinar platform aimed at helping you make more sales. With EasyWebinar, you can create, market, and host webinars with ease thanks to its modern design and features ideal for growth.
Switch between evergreen and live webinars, run HD screen sharing, and stream live on multiple social media platforms like Facebook and YouTube at the same time. EasyWebinar is a trusted solution and has been featured in Business Insider, Entrepreneur, Inc., and The Huffington Post.
- No-delay, no-latency streaming
- Record and archive all webinar sessions
- TrueVoice audio technology
- Up to 4 presenters with real-time chat
- Advanced analytics and reporting
EasyWebinar has powerful and flexible plans to suit any budget. Try it free for 14 days before switching to a paid plan $78/month Standard with 100 attendees, $139/month Pro with 500, and $499 Enterprise with up to 2,000 live attendees.
So, which one of the above webinar platforms is best of the best? That all depends on your needs and budget.
From Demio to EasyWebinar – they all have more or less the same core functionalities with a few unique differences. So it really all comes down to how many attendees you need and at what price you’re willing to pay.
If you’re looking for a basic and simple webinar platform for streaming live video, you can’t go wrong with Livestorm. For hosting big events with large audiences, you may consider platforms such as WebinarJam.
Then, of course, if you don’t need anything paid at all then you can consider hopping on Google Meets or even Zoom to conduct your online meeting.
The webinar platform market is only going to become more competitive as more software programs get created and released. But for now, rest assured that these eight best webinar platforms are at the top of the list.
What’s up ladies and dudes! Great to finally meet you, and I hope you enjoyed this post. I started my first online business in 2010 promoting computer software and now I help newbies start their own businesses. Sign up for my #1 recommended training course and learn how to start your business for FREE
I’ve been building profitable affiliate blogs for more than a decade, and built six-figure blogs in a wide variety of niches, including computer software, self help, and home & garden topics. I do things a bit differently, and I hope you like my perspective and my style of teaching.